E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My km did says it's in safe mode ever heard this before.

Customer Question
My km did says...

My km did says it's in safe mode ever heard this before

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle fire

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

A year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Nothing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Could you please try to restart your kindle fire by Press and hold, or slide and hold, the Power button for a full 40 seconds, even after the screen goes blank, then let go. Press or slide the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own.Please let me know if it works for you.