E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cant download ebooks anymore. March 4th or 5th. Been

Customer Question
I cant download ebooks...

I cant download ebooks anymore.

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

March 4th or 5th. Been trying ever since.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Sorry for the delay. Yes. Held it for 45 seconds.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.