E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It’s actually the fire tablet 8 hd. It’s not mine but a

Customer Question
It’s actually the fire...

It’s actually the fire tablet 8 hd

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

It’s not mine but a friends tabket I don’t have access to serial number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I get the owner to contact you. Let’s get ideas here for me first

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do not see a response

What exactly are you trying to do?

My friends fire 8hd tablet is frozen on books and uses voice constantly. He needs help

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I have now paid 36 for nothing and you want 20 more

It has not worked
Owner also recharged unit

In order to switch screens when voice over is turned on, he has to use TWO fingers to do the actions.

1.Open Settings.
2. Double-tap Accessibility.
3. Double-tap VoiceView Screen Reader.
4. Double-tap Off to the right of "Screen Reader"

Cancel phone call
Canceln

Did you follow my steps above?

Left arrow
March 20, 2018
SP * VIDA CA SAN FRANCISCO
39.50
Left arrow
March 21, 2018
JUST ANSWER *EXPERT CA(###) ###-####5.00
Left arrow
March 21, 2018
JUST ANSWER *EXPERT CA(###) ###-####31.00
Left arrow
March 21, 2018
Left arrow
March 21, 2018
Left arrow
March 21, 2018
Left arrow
March 21, 2018
Down arrow
March 21, 2018
JUST ANSWER *EXPERT CA(###) ###-####20.00I was billed multiple times for this service! I want all charges removed except the one $5.00 as I figured the problems out myself AND I cancelled the call!

I am glad to hear that you figured out the problem yourself! What was the issue?