E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can not get the device charged. light goes off or gets dim.

Customer Question
Can not get the...

Can not get the device charged. ***** *****ght goes off or gets dim. Must wiggle the connection to get any contact.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Paperwhite. 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Probably over a month. Usually could just reposition it and it would charge, but now is worse.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.