E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am unable to open my Kindle Fire 7. the screen flashes on,

Customer Question
Hi John. I am...

Hi John. I am unable to open my Kindle Fire 7. the screen flashes on, then off again immediately. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

Purchased November 30, 2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Just tried turning it on. Unable to try anything so far.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

If he or she needs the serial number, which is the serial #

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.