E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle for 3 years-- It said low power- plugged it…

I have a kindle...

I have a kindle for 3 years-- It said low power- plugged it in as usual-charged up and had green light- pushed on button and nothing--showed yellow light-- plugged in again showed green-- pushed button and nothing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Two days

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow it to charge for 20 minutes now and see if it will charge

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

It worked-- thanks--What is my total fee on my credit card ?? I will pay it then cancel me out.
Thanks again
Don Stranik

Awesome! The price was setup by you and the system in the beginning but I will make sure that you are not subscribed to a monthly service.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service