E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can I transfer a book on my kindle #3 be transferred to my…

Customer Question
Can I transfer a...

Can I transfer a book on my kindle #3 be transferred to my kindle #5?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

What I want to do is transfer a book that I have on my kindle #3 to my kindle #5

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 4 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Follow these steps please.
To successfully deliver content, your Kindle must be registered to the same Amazon account where you purchased the content.From your computer:
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
Select Your Content.
Select the title, and then click Deliver to Default Device or Others.
On the pop-up window, select the device or app from the drop-down menu if prompted.
Note: If the title isn't compatible, the device or reading app won't be selectable in the drop-down menu.Select Deliver.
Cancel my request. No membership wanted

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.

I do not want to pay for any answer. I was led to believe that $5 was fully refundable. I cannot afford any expense like this. I am an 89 year old person and shouu
Should not have gotten involved. Sorry

No problem. I will submit this for refund now.