E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How to update my credit card? Kindle. Not sure. How to use…

Customer Question
How to update my...

How to update my credit card?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

How to use my Kindle or if I should update

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.