E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ORDER A FIRE HD 10 FROM QVC. TO GET MY FREE COVER. THE…

Customer Question
I ORDER A FIRE...

I ORDER A FIRE HD 10 FROM QVC. I'M TRYING TO GET MY FREE COVER. THE CODE ON THE CARD IS INVALID THE CODE IS AMU-SHD-112-PVO-U93. PLEASE HELP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your Fire?

IT IS NEW. I HAVEN'T OPEN IT.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

NO. I HAVEN'T OPEN THE PACKAGE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I DON'T THINK SO.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.