E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle Fire 7" and I can't get it to quit talking…

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle Fire 7" and I can't get it to quit talking for everything and I also can't access the status bar at the top. Every time I want to do something I have to press really hard and quite a few times before it will respond. The battery is charged too.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle Fire?

Last Thursday, March 15th.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No not sure what or how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

While trying to unlock Kindle I have to almost pound on the slide bar to get it to move and I have to do that with trying to access anything on it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.