E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Forgot password. The devise is new and has not been set up.

Customer Question
Forgot password. Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

The devise is new and has not been set up. when password ***** I put one and it has never worked,

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Never heard of factory reset.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

There are no ebooks or any data in this devise

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help. Let's try a land line(###) ###-####

What exactly do you need help with?