E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to move old data form a second kindle Voyage to…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to move old data form a second kindle Voyage to a third Kindle Voyage default device kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I am 81 years old and not up to date on how to do this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.