E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I believe I just uploaded a children's book onto Kindle.

Customer Question
I believe I just...

I believe I just uploaded a children's book onto Kindle. It's called Analu and her Rainbow Lollipop. But I didn't have the opportunity to fill out pricing, sign in with an account, describe the book, etc etc. No I'm in Panic mode. Please help...

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I guess I haven't. I just downloaded the app and uploaded. I don't even remember what email my account is under.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

I have an Amazon account. I just signed on, but I don't' see anything. I'm really confused.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I'm inept. :(

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know if you are able to access your amazon account without any issues?