E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Power button on kindle stopped working. where do I go for…

Customer Question
Power button on kindle...

Power button on kindle stopped working. where do I go for repairs?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Been slow to respond for a week. now won't work at all

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.