E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a book manuscript formatted and ready to place on…

Customer Question
I have a book...

I have a book manuscript formatted and ready to place on Kindle. It is copyrighted. Do I need an ISBN? How do I proceed o get it on?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Am completely new with Kindle but did have other books published and sold on Amazon years ago. I am 93 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do
Just please answer my simple question: Do I need an ISBN number to place my book on Kindle Amazon? I thought I was writing to Amazon but somehow got you