E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can not get my Amazon fire 10 to get pright enough to see…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get my Amazon fire 10 to get pright enough to see the screen.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Fire?

Yesterday. I will try tha first. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks, no

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

It sounds like you want to screen the brightness of your kindle fire tablet am I correct?