E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought 3 Kindle ebooks in the last hour or so and they…

Customer Question
I bought 3 Kindle...

I bought 3 Kindle ebooks in the last hour or so and they have not been delivered to my Kindle and 2nd Ipad and now it tells me I don't have any orders but I put in 50.00 in gift cards and have a balance of $37. and some cents I t won't recognize my password ***** just put in a new one that was accepted

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

I don't use i tunes for years I have been getting a total of more than 300 books I always just asked to have the books delivered to my 2nd kindle and 2nd I pad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

On what my lap top or Ipad? I rebooted ipad about 3 days ago

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It isnt mac i have a windows laptop and Apple Ipad

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.