E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It fell in a pool just a second now drying in rice picture…

Customer Question
It fell in a...

It fell in a pool just a second now drying in rice picture screen but does not let me unlock screen my question is if I buy a new one is there a way to transfer books from old one if it’s not eorkjng

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

24 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Thx where do u get a factory reset

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Pls connect me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I understand your concern if you will get the new kindle then you need to register your new kindle to the same amazon account to which you have registered your old kindle in order to get all the books which were there in your old kindle.Please let me know if this helps you.

Good answer however previous gentlemen said I should go and get my kindle factory reset
when I went to dothat had to sign a contract for $36 which Idi but was unable to go any further with the
program I am now in process of trying to get my money back can u help
no calling spent enough money with little result thank you I will cancel with my credit card company very dissatisfied with this site,
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for your money.

I tried that and got you. You were the most help
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Thank you.