E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I receive the following message when trying to go to the app…

Customer Question
I receive the following...

I receive the following message when trying to go to the app store: Amazon services are temporarily unreachable. Please try again later, or connect to a different network

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Fire 5th generation

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

It was my moms reader and she passed away in November of 2015 it hasn't been turned on since til now so I don't know how long. I tried the hold down power button for 20 sec and waited 1 min to turn back on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
You can cancel this question I fixed it. Sorry for wasting your time.
F.Y.I. I was going through settings and found there was a system update that needed to be done. It always seems the most simple solution is generally the answer.
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thank you I fixed it

OK thank you