E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

On my home computer when go on my Amazon lists to kindle…

Customer Question
On my home computer...

On my home computer when go on my Amazon lists to kindle unlined a list comes up of all of the books i have borrowed and returned. I made the mistake of thinking that returned books would not show up, but they are still there. Frankly I borrowed some books out of curiosity that I want to go away. How do I do that, I want them gone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Over a period of several weeks, I turned to how doyou manage your device. I can get them off my kindle but not my kindle unlimited list

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
If I have to lose all books on kindle to get rid of those I have borrowed and since returned so they do not show I would do that
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
  1. On Amazon's website, go to your "Manage Your Content and Devices" page.
  2. In the "Your Content" list, select the boxes next to the book(s) you'd like to remove.
  3. Select Delete.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Select Yes, delete permanently to confirm.

This permanently deletes the book(s) from your Amazon account. They will be removed from your Kindle device or reading app the next time you sync.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Let me know if that worked.

Suhasini, yes, know how to do that and also how to edit my browsing history. I am talking about going to Amazon on my desk computer and under lists. There is a list at “Your Kindle Unlimited and there you will find every book that you ever borrowed, which also includes those that you returned. It is that group that I want to delete
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Can you share a screenshot of that page?

What address do you use to send the photo to?)
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

You can attach the photo here.

Below the chat window you'll have an icon to attach the images.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

I think this will be always in the history of purchase. In this case please contact Amazon customer support and they will help you out.

http://www.amazon.com/support

Thank you
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.