E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to give an older kindle to my friend but i don't know…

Customer Question
I want to give...

I want to give an older kindle to my friend but i don't know how to clear it and how to register it in his name.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I started to delete some books but there are so many doing it one at a time will take forever

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want his info. on the kindle. I have it all here

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please go to menu / settings on your Kindle, then go to the option Registration or option My Account. Then there, register it. (You can also go to menu / settings / device / reset device, and restore it to factory default.) Then the kindle will let you set up with his info.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

For detailed instructions, can you please tell me the model of your Kindle, such as kindle keyboard, kindle touch, kindle fire, kindle paperwhite, etc. ? Does it have touchscreen?

How is it going? Do you still need help with your kindle issue and/or with anything else?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.