E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle store is "closed" I have had this kindle for quite a…

Customer Question
Kindle store is "closed"...

Kindle store is "closed" I have had this kindle for quite a while but have not used recently. Got the correct wifi etc, but do not know what to do next

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not very computer savvy - It keeps asking me to register, did that, got the wifi, then .....

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you