E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Pearl. I was reAding my kobo and it just stopped. i cannot…

Customer Question
I was reAding my...

I was reAding my kobo and it just stopped. i cannot move to the next page, go back a page, turn it off, access my books or any of the items on the top and bottom of my page IT IS FROZEN

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, THAT IS ALL. I CANNOT DO ANYTHING

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

thank you
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Could you please try to restart your Kobo once by following the below steps:

1. Hold down the power button for eight seconds.
  2. Release the power button.
  3. Press the power button once more firmly.

Please let me know if it works for you.

thank you so very very much
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating. See you again soon!