E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Have not been able to get news since march 1. I think it is…

Customer Question
Have not been able...

Have not been able to get news since march 1

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I think it is an older one...it just says kindle on it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have turned it off completely and it turned on again but nothing happened..Last news is Mar.1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No my husband usually does this...not here.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.