E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a Kindle Fire 8 (7th generation). The text to speech…

Customer Question
I have a Kindle...

I have a Kindle Fire 8 (7th generation). The text to speech button is on position. However, when I go the kindle book I want to hear, I cannot activate text to speech.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your Kindle Fire?

It is only two weeks old.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
I am trying have the book entitled Grant read to me. The play button does not activate voice. A headphone icon sits near the play button.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, I sent a request to cancel my question hours ago

OK

No charge. I requested that you drop the question yesterday. I figured out the problem