E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I currently have a subscription that allows me to read and…

Customer Question
I currently have a...

I currently have a subscription that allows me to read and return books, but whenever I try to download a book, the only options I have are to see a sample or put it on ad wish list.. I can't download

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

It has been over a month ago, I just kept hoping it would clear up. I noticed on my bank statement that the monthly charges are still being deducted

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No.. I am not very tech savvy..

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

You are correct.. I am not sure how I got here, but I did and now I am being charged for info that I did not actually ask for or get a response to..
I noticed you messaged me about calling... That is another $20. On top of what has slready been charged to my account
If I contact customer care, will I be charged again? I keep accruing costs, have received no help for my original question and don't know why..