E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I was given a new kindle 8 inch kindle from my son-in- law…

Customer Question
I was given a...

I was given a new kindle 8 inch kindle from my son-in- law he had used and forgot to put it back to default i would like put in my name so i cqn use it with my sessions

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just got it last week when they gave it to me i change the name on the person who owns not realizing it was still on his account i tried deleted things that he had for put on the kindle for his son shyon my son in name is ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just needit to go so its like new to me this a brand new kindle this year 2017

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Is your Kindle a Kindle Fire, or a Kindle Paperwhite or something else?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.