E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

We are trying to update an early model but it has frozen and…

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to update an early model but it has frozen and we cannot gain access

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Several months ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No not as yet but neither my wife or I are much good with all the Tech stuff so we would definately need help.It is also a bit of a pain with the PC we have.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I can"t think of anything at the moment

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.