E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Trying to hook up my nook simple touch with glow light and…

Customer Question
Hi trying to hook...

Hi trying to hook up my nook simple touch with glow light and its hooked to my computer trying to register it and its reading to me trouble connecting too network and gave me this address wifi-mac address 58;67;1a;98;36;d8. what do i do. please help me ty

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Nooktchlight 715807256785783594263 thats on my receipt

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

My daughter bought me this some years ago and still have box and receipt i just never programed it so its like brand new still

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you just wanted to finally get to use this. i like reading and searching stuff for arts crafts

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

You will need to connect the Nook to your Wi-Fi network

I tried n it works thru my computer but I want it to work without plugging it into comp

I try n it's telling me to contact u people n u could help me.i also have no micro card inside it.do I need one to be able to use it

Unfortunately, I am not sure what you are asking -- The Nook would not ask that you contact us.