E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just bought a paper. How does it take to charge also is

Customer Question
Just bought a paper...

Just bought a paper white .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

How long does it take to charge also is their a light showing it is charging?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.