E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Both a new kindle fire, and trying to start it Don't

Customer Question
Both a new kindle...

Both a new kindle fire, and trying to start it Don't remember my amazon Login Id .

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle Fire?

I just bought it today and trying to get it going

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

How do I do that

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.