E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle D My KINDLE DX wont connect. This means I cant…

Customer Question
My Kindle D My...

My Kindle D My KINDLE DX wont connect. This means I cant register. I have update my Software to 2.5.8. as well as my PRL. Page 411 says No Certificate and FRAS FIRS...software Down

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have tried everything. Amazon support cant help. I have been on the phone with them for 8 days. It seems they want me to throw this out and buy a new one.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.