E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I try to update my kindle account with my new visa account…

Customer Question
I try to update...

I try to update my kindle account with my new visa account number, but it says that my password ***** *****?? How can I reset my password?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I am not sure, I bought many books about a year ago and not since.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

NO. I have another problem. I have a amazon ca and uk account. When I try to order on a bookclub, they say I have a amazin ca account and must llok there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, it really is only the password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.