E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle paper brand new will only charge if upside…

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle paper white brand new will only charge if upside dowm

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

About Xmas it was a gift. I’ve used the kindle cord that came with it that I tried but doesn’t work at all and I’ve tried a android cord, not much else to try is there.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The cords are slightly wobbly when connected

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please, it has charged after 20hrs using a generic cord but it had to be upside down.

Do you have a case on the Kindle?

No longer need Yr assistance, problem is solved