E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can’t connect to the internet. I was directed to this

Customer Question
I can’t connect to...

I can’t connect to the internet. I was directed to this site. I restarted my Kindle but that did not help.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes. All working. I am away at a friend’s home in the Dominican Republic but everything else works. Also I could not connect at the airport.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.