E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle is showing no battery charge despite being plugged…

Customer Question
My kindle is showing...

My kindle is showing no battery charge despite being plugged in overnight and showing a connection during that time

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

It did, but the provider was shut down yesterday. I cannot check that now without battery powwer

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes. the computer that I am using now is connected obviously

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but I am deaf and require a phone number to call on my Captel phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.