E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I seem to have a problem with a credit card payment. I seem…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have a problem with a credit card payment.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Sorry I am new at this, First order I put through for 2 books order no D01-4630048-9677032 I have been charged for two books received one and now I have a credit card problem but i have payed for two

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want t

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 4 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Could you please tell me the exact error message you're seeing while trying to buy a new book?