E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How can I access my purchases in kindle.? Very longtime ago,

Customer Question
Hello, how can I...

Hello, how can I access my purchases in kindle.?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Very longtime ago, im hopeless with this things

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Amazon is driving me crazy, I have the password ***** everything but i get lost in their websita

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get two books that i bought years ago. Conversations with god and the Four agreements. I was going to buy them again but amazon doesnt allow me

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: E-Rusty, Technician replied 5 months ago
E-Rusty
E-Rusty, Technician

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

As long as you're already signed into Amazon on your computer (not your tablet), this should get you to the right place. Do this on your computer:

1. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices. <<Click the link
  2. Select Your Content.
  3. Select the title, and then click Deliver to Default Device or Others.
  4. On the pop-up window, select the device or app from the drop-down menu if prompted.

Note: If the title isn't compatible, the device or reading app won't be selectable in the drop-down menu.

5. Select Deliver.

Let me know how it goes. If this works, please rate 3-5 stars. If you still need help, please reply with how far you got.

Hi RustyI just need these two ebooks that I already purchased
could you please send them to me to my email address??
im totally hopeless with computers

Unfortunately I do not have access to your account. Let me make this a little easier on you:

Click here.

You should see your books. Click the box to the left of your books to select the ones you want to transfer to your tablet.

Just above your books, you'll see a button that says, "DELIVER". Click that button, and it will send it to your tablet.

Are you able to get your books with my last message?