E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

On March15 I thought I had ordered "The Templars" for my…

Customer Question
On March15 I thought...

On March15 I thought I had ordered "The Templars" for my Kindle. Can not find it in my content. Need help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It happens almost every time I order a new book. I do not know what to try, so I cannot tell you what I have tied before.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and I'm sorry that you've had to wait for help. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Let's begin by logging into your Amazon account at www.amazon.com/myk. On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab. On the CONTENT tab you will see all of your Kindle book purchases. You can sort them by title, author or purchase date. Please try to locate THE TEMPLARS, then select it by checking it. Next, click on the ACTIONS column. Choose deliver as the action. Select your device from the Device list. If you have more than one Kindle, make sure that you choose the Kindle that you are actively using. Click deliver. Make sure that your Kindle is turned on and connected to wifi, then sync it.

If you still have issues after following these steps, you may be nearing full capacity on your Kindle, and may need to delete a few of the books that you have already read. Please let me know if you think you need to do this, please let me know so I can provide detailed instructions.

You may also want to go to the DEVICES tab on Amazon to select your device and set it as the DEFAULT device. If you do this, all of your new purchases will automatically be delivered to that device when it is online.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please tell me so I can provide additional help. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!