E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I CANNOT GET MY KINDLE TO CHARGE UP. FOR 4 OR 5 DAYS. I

I CANNOT GET MY...

I CANNOT GET MY KINDLE TO CHARGE UP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

FOR 4 OR 5 DAYS. I CONNECTED TO THE CHARGER & LET IT CHARGE ALL NIGHT BUT NOTHING HAPPENED

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/17/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow it to charge for 20 minutes now and see if it will charge

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I FOLLOWED YOUR INSTRUCTIONS & HAVE MY KINDLE CHARGED UP & RUNNING AGAIN

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Harry, Customer Service