E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The resolution is too small. How can I get it bigger to be…

Customer Question
The resolution is too...

The resolution is too small. How can I get it bigger to be able to readv?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just this morning. I clicked in text huge

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and I'm very sorry that you've had to wait so long for help. It would be my pleasure to assist you. When you selected the HUGE text, did you do it from the main screen or did you have a book open? If you didn't have a book open, please try enlarging the text from within a book.

Please give that a try and let me know the results. if this doesn't solve the problem, please go to settings and device options, then device info and provide the serial number of your Kindle. With that information, I can find the model number and provide detailed instructions. If you can't find the serial number on the device itself, let me know and I will provide instructions for logging into your Amazon account on a computer and retreiving the information.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.