E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

After a software update I can't swipe my tablet to input my…

After a software update...

After a software update I can't swipe my tablet to input my password ***** open the tablet. The model is Linx8, about 18 months old.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

The software was updated within the last 15 minutes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

3/16/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the tablet and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the tablet and use it

Let me know the results please

Thank you

that has worked. Thank you.George

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service
5 stars deserved and 5 stars awarded (positive review about to be submitted). Thanks again