E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Charged up but ca not register problem with logon. New

Customer Question
Charged up but ca...

Charged up but ca not register problem with logon

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

New device

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No data on ir never used can not locate tool bar or menu

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Benjamin Larson, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Customer Service
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I would love to help you with your question.What is the model of your device?I understand it is a new e-reader and you are trying to register, correct?
kindle paperwhite
yes
Great, I have one of those too. What error or issues are you having when you try to register?

Hi, this is Benjamin. I just wanted to check in with you. Do you still need help with your issue? If what I provided help you solve it, great! If not, can you please reply to my questions above so I may continue to help you?