Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Need charging cord replacement. Looking please wait. Model #

Customer Question

Need charging cord replacement
JA: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?
Customer: Looking please wait
JA: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Model # 5Y6JL, a month old, I lost my charger. Help!
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all where to order a charger
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

I'm not finding that model number you posted in any searches. Who makes this device (ex; Kindle, Nook, etc.)?

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Please view my reply and send one back to proceed.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Wait to recheck model
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Prefer this way.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Yes, I'm not sending the phone call offer- website does that. Awaiting model number.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Are you still searching for the model number or did you log off please?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No call, Amazon Kindle model 5Y69JL is verified correct.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Okay so it's a Kindle- I had asked that. The charge cord for all Kindles is the same (it's a universal mini-USB charger that fits and is compatible with many devices). This cord can be purchased at Best Buy, Amazon directly or is also available at the link below for purchase:

https://www.usadaptersdirect.com/delta-ac-adapters-c-122_69/original-kindle-fire-hd-ac-power-charger-adapter-micro-usb-cable-p-932.html

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where is the answer where to get a charger?
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Right on this page- the last answer I posted? Hang on and I will post it again.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

he charge cord for all Kindles is the same (it's a universal mini-USB charger that fits and is compatible with many devices). This cord can be purchased at Best Buy, Amazon directly or is also available at the link below for purchase:

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Are you able to see the answer now? Click on the link above (the blue highlighted part of the text). That will take you right to the charger.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Model no. 5Y69JL, Amazon Kindle is correct. Please answer the question!
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Are you able to see my replies or not? Refresh your page please. I've posted the answer twice!