E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need charging cord replacement. Looking please wait. Model #

Customer Question
Need charging cord replacement ...

Need charging cord replacement

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Looking please wait

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Model # 5Y6JL, a month old, I lost my charger. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all where to order a charger

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I'm not finding that model number you posted in any searches. Who makes this device (ex; Kindle, Nook, etc.)?

Please view my reply and send one back to proceed.

Wait to recheck model
Prefer this way.

Yes, I'm not sending the phone call offer- website does that. Awaiting model number.

Are you still searching for the model number or did you log off please?

No call, Amazon Kindle model 5Y69JL is verified correct.

Okay so it's a Kindle- I had asked that. The charge cord for all Kindles is the same (it's a universal mini-USB charger that fits and is compatible with many devices). This cord can be purchased at Best Buy, Amazon directly or is also available at the link below for purchase:

https://www.usadaptersdirect.com/delta-ac-adapters-c-122_69/original-kindle-fire-hd-ac-power-charger-adapter-micro-usb-cable-p-932.html

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

Where is the answer where to get a charger?

Right on this page- the last answer I posted? Hang on and I will post it again.

he charge cord for all Kindles is the same (it's a universal mini-USB charger that fits and is compatible with many devices). This cord can be purchased at Best Buy, Amazon directly or is also available at the link below for purchase:

Are you able to see the answer now? Click on the link above (the blue highlighted part of the text). That will take you right to the charger.

Model no. 5Y69JL, Amazon Kindle is correct. Please answer the question!

Are you able to see my replies or not? Refresh your page please. I've posted the answer twice!