E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle Fire suddenly stopped receiving emails. How can I…

Customer Question
My Kindle Fire suddenly...

My Kindle Fire suddenly stopped receiving emails. How can I get it to receive emails?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From Aol

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

Could you please try to restart your kindle by Hold down the power button for twenty seconds to reboot the device, and then tap the power button to turn it back on.Please let me know if that works for you.