E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I forgot how to download the books I ordered to my Kindle. I…

Customer Question
I forgot how to...

I forgot how to download the books I ordered to my Kindle

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

I got this only 2 month ago, the first time somehow I did it, now I don't remember what I did. There is not an issue, I need guidence

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Will do now...OK it is on, how do I check that the whole book was downloaded?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I have to connect the Kindle to my computer while I buy a book?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What type of Kindle do you have? Is it a Kindle Paperwhite or a Kindle Fire or something else?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

I think it is Kindle paper white, how do I know which?
never mind, I have to run, Good bye, Miriam

If it has a colorful display it is probably a Kindle Fire. Other wise it is probably a Kindle Paperwhite. I work a flexible schedule, which means that my schedule varies from day to day. If I am not online when you return, please let me know a good time for us to reconnect. Please be sure to specify the Time Zone. I will do my best to accommodate you.