E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need to change mycreditcard. Can't figure it out. Not sure…

Customer Question
Need to change mycreditcard...

Need to change mycreditcard. Can't figure it out

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Not sure android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

It said, tot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It said, total N key on nook in appsetti g

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I understand your concern you want to change your credit card information in your nook so in order to do this please follow the below steps from your Nook tablet:

Step 1

Press the “N” key on the NOOK Tablet and tap the “Settings” icon.

Step 2

Tap the “Shop” icon in the “App Settings” section.

Step 3

Tap the “Manage Credit Cards” link.

Step 4

Tap “Add New Credit Card” and enter your new credit card details. Tap the “Save” button when finished.

Step 5

Tap the “Make Default” button next to the new credit card.

Please let me know if it works for you.

Whee is the N , I am doing somethng wrong
Not sure what you meann by the N. Which one. Ssorry
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

I understand your concern do you see any key on your nook tablet that says n?