E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It wont turn on and wont reset. Yesterday, and it had a

Customer Question
It wont turn on...

It wont turn on and wont reset

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

Yesterday, and it had a green light at the end

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yep, it wont reboot

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you