E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I had a message to say there is a problem with my

I had a message...

I had a message to say there is a problem with my mastercard. I use it every day and have no trouble at all.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle paperwhite ereader bought 30/10/17

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

First message a few months ago and again today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all

3/15/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and make a purchase

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, I'm sure the problem isn't with the Kindle hardware but an administrative problem which appears to have been solved.
Thank you for your response.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service
I asked to have an administration problem solved, instead i was directed to a technical expert. I feel you should have told me it wasn't in your field. As it turned out there was actually no problem as the books i asked for were sent despite the notification of "a problem with your mastercard." Having been charged $52 for this supposed advice, i feel totally ripped off.