E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have been trying to register this dam thing and it wont…

Customer Question
Hi i have been...

Hi i have been trying to register this dam thing and it wont let me .

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

? kindel

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Ive tryed to just start the thing and it wants me to rergister it with amozon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Well now its kinda locked up with loading please wait

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
cancel my mebership please
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to register the Kindle?

Please let me know

thank you